This is the replacement for CTLLS
- For candidates who work or who want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector.
- For candidates who have just started a teaching/training role.
- For teachers/trainers who are seeking career progression in their area of work,
- For candidates who work with learners on a one-to-one basis
- For candidates who teach in industry.
- For candidates who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- For candidates who are assessors and wish to achieve a teaching/training qualification.
- For candidates who have completed the City and Guilds Trainer skills or introduction to training qualifications (7300,1103-01 or 6258)
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training