Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (City & Guilds 6502)
This is the replacement for CTLLS
Who is the qualification for?
- For candidates who work or who want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector.
- For candidates who have just started a teaching/training role.
- For teachers/trainers who are seeking career progression in their area of work,
- For candidates who work with learners on a one-to-one basis
- For candidates who teach in industry.
- For candidates who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- For candidates who are assessors and wish to achieve a teaching/training qualification.
- For candidates who have completed the City and Guilds Trainer skills or introduction to training qualifications (7300,1103-01 or 6258)
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
- Using resources for education and training
Posts Related to Trainer Training and Teaching
Want to Know More?
When you Submit the enquiry form you will be sending us your Personal Data. To understand how we handle your data please read our Privacy Statement and Policy.