The latest Edition (2nd) of Ann Gravells immensely useful book ‘Achieving your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units (TAQA)’ is now available through Learning Matters via Amazon (See link below – book image ). Ann has a great record in producing books and resources that are effective and useful to learners.
This focused and comprehensive text from Learning Matters is written for TAQA learners and all trainee assessors and quality assurers. The content covers all assessor and quality assurance units. Easy-to-read and clearly structured, the text is accessible and includes activities and examples to link theory with practice. It also includes:
- cross references to the qualification units and the national occupational standards
- two new chapters covering the external quality assurance role
- completed examples of templates and forms for assessors, internal and external quality assurers
- ideas for evidence which can be used towards achievement of each unit
- new bullet lists, tables and checklists
TAQA, and other assessor and quality assurer trainees will find this text both an invaluable resource for their course and useful handbook to take into practice.