Level 3 Award in Education and Training (City & Guilds 6502)
This is the replacement for PTLLS
Who is the qualification for?
- For candidates who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector
- For candidates who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role
- For candidates who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For candidates who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- For candidates who have completed the City & Guilds trainer skills or introduction to training qualifications ( 7300 and 1106-01)
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector;
- the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- assessment of learners
- facilitating learning and development for individuals
- facilitating learning and development in groups
- understanding principles and practices of assessment
Posts Related to Trainer Training and Teaching
Want to Know More?
When you Submit the enquiry form you will be sending us your Personal Data. To understand how we handle your data please read our Privacy Statement and Policy.