This is the replacement for DTLLS
- For candidates who work or who want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector.
- For candidates who are not in a teaching/training role or who have just started a teaching/training role.
- For teachers/trainers who are seeking career progression in their area of work,
- For candidates who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- For candidates who are assessors and wish to achieve a teaching/training qualification.
- For candidates who have completed the City and Guilds Award in Education and Training, or Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector and wish to progress
- For candidates who have completed the City and Guilds Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector, and wish to progress.
- For candidates who have completed the City and Guilds Trainer skills or introduction to training qualifications (7300,1103-01 or 6258)
What does the qualification cover?
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector, such as:
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Developing teaching learning and assessment in education and training
- Theories, principles and models of education and training
- Wider professional practice and development in education and training
Posts Related to Trainer Training and Teaching
Want to Know More?
When you Submit the enquiry form you will be sending us your Personal Data. To understand how we handle your data please read our Privacy Statement and Policy.