Overview of our Core Services
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd delivers a range of skills training and qualifications to clients within many industry sectors across the UK, Europe and Asia.
Our training courses, programmes and qualifications are delivered in English (with translators if needed however, these have rarely been required) using face-to-face group training, coaching, online learning and blended learning methods (face-to-face supported by online materials).
Our training courses and programmes can be generic solutions or bespoke programmes. We also deliver courses internationally for other training providers based in the UK and overseas.
We are also accredited for Psychometric and Behavioural Profiling via Thomas International and deliver this service using online testing in more than 70 languages and are also able to produce the finished reports in as many languages.
The industry sectors we do most of our work in include:
- Power Generation, transmission and distribution;
- Oil Refining;
- Civil Engineering;
- Local Government;
- National Government Departments;
- Motor Racing (F1);
The above is not a finite list, just the major industry sectors that demand the quality of our work.
To provide you with an insight into what we have delivered and where, we have completed the following programmes:
- Accredited Management training programme to 100 plus delegates for an American owned company, based in the UK and cities across Europe. This programme was coordinated and delivered by us to mixed nationality groups transferring across multiple locations including Geneva, Stockholm, Ipswich and other UK locations for each module.
- Our standard 5-day Contract Management Programme to contract and project managers within the power industry and delivered in Probolingo, Indonesia. This course transfers well across all power generation, general utilities and oil companies and has also been delivered at several locations across Europe.
- Team Development to a mixed German and English group, delivered in Bavaria, Germany.
- Competency Management Systems Training to delegates from multiple locations, delivered in Malaysia.
We also have a track record of both designing bespoke standards of performance along with the systems, procedures and paperwork plus designing and implementing competency management systems.
Examples of Training Programmes that we deliver which lead to a recognised qualification include:
- For competence Assessors:
- The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (City & Guilds). This qualification is design for those assessing others against competence and performance standards by assessing real work, in real work environments.
- For Internal Quality Assurers (Internal Verifiers):
- The Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (City & Guilds). This qualification is for those who are responsible for the quality assurance and robust management of a qualifications system along with assuring the effective work of the assessors.
- For Managers:
- The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management (ILM). This qualification is a structured programme of management development which can be tailored to meet specific organisational needs. It is delivered over a prescribed period to new and aspiring managers, providing a grounding in management skills, within a training room environment.
- For Trainers:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (the replacement for PTLLS). This qualification is content led and delivered is a classroom environment. It is designed for those who are new to training delivery and is the first step towards Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (the replacement for CTLLS) and the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (the replacement for DTLLS).
For more information please use our ‘Contact Us‘ Form.